Wednesday 4 January 2012

All the Pretty Things

Hello Everybody,

Today I thought I'd quickly show you some of the pretty things seen around my house this Christmas. Some are gifts (from me for me and from others!) and some are just Christmas decorations. The decorations are all coming down later today, which is a little sad but I think it is time. Balthasar, my rooted Christmas tree, came down on Saturday as he had a bit of a bug infestation. I realised that I haven't even taken a photo of him this year (his 3rd year), which is a little sad. 



1. A little canvas bag, a gift from my Auntie, it's the perfect size for carrying lunch or a few bits and bobs (from Seasalt)


2. Another bag, a shopping bag, which has lots of pretty cupcakes on and was a gift from my cousins (from Paperchase)


3. A little angel candle, I think this was a gift from my cousins a couple of years ago (no idea where it's from)


4. A little wicker heart decoration from my Mum


5. Heart photo holder from my cousins (from New Look)


6. Super cute Russian Doll measuring cups from a friend (from Fred and Friends)


7. Herdy garlic pot, also very cute, from friends (from Herdy)


8. Snowflake window gel stickers, from the local garden centre


9. Heart glass jar, for holding a tea light or something, from my Mum (also from a local garden centre)


10. My new rug!!! It's red (I don't really do red, so this is a shock). It is a present to my lounge from me and I got it in the sale (£100 off!!!) (from Dunelm)


11. Welcome to the Beach House sign, another present to myself for my coastal room (don't ask, I live probably as far inland as you can get in England) (from Matalan)


Thistle Girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment